Friday, December 11, 2009

I have posted new information on the Bohm Family website.  In addition to updating information about the family patriarch, Herman Bohm, you will find:

1. A new page called "The Opheims of Enderlin: To 1947." It is a basic narrative about Nikolaus Opheim and Konstanse Skog, their Norwegian backgrounds, their voyage from Norway via England to the United States, and their lives in North Dakota up until Nick's death in 1947.

2. Some early Bohm family photographs.

During the next few weeks I will be adding more material.

I would very much appreciate any comments and/or suggestions about the material I have posted. 

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing. I didn't realize you had so many photos. The letters and the war stories are wonderful. Thanks and I know everyone else will enjoy this as much I will.

    ReplyDelete